BH Digital Services, a new digital advertising agency created by BH Media Group, announced today a long-term partnership utilizing The McClatchy Company’s (NYSE: MNI) Tru Measure solutions to power BH Digital...Read More
Author: Jamie Butow
Tru Measure’s 3.0 Analytics Platform Release Enhances Marketers Ability to Measures ROI from Awareness to Action
The newest release from Tru Measure’s advertising analytics platform expands the measurement and reporting capabilities of marketers and business owners alike. “The 3.0 software release, available now, builds on the...Read More
Tru Measure, the media measurement and analytics technology firm owned by The McClatchy Company, today announced a new partnership with UpperLine Media to provide Gulf Coast businesses with customized digital advertising and...Read More
The McClatchy Company (NYSE:MNI) announced today that it has signed an agreement to acquire Tru Measure, a media measurement and analytics firm based in Crested Butte, Colorado. McClatchy expects to complete the acquisition by...Read More
- Will Facebook’s massive usage increases (eventually) turn into revenue?
- Google Has No Plans To Postpone Killing Third-Party Cookies In Chrome
- One-Quarter Of Brands Are Pausing All Spend For Q1 And Q2
- IAB Europe’s TCF: Google Will Integrate By June 30; Framework Faces Lengthy EU Approval Process
- Search marketers are volunteering services, support to help small businesses get through COVID-19
- The Ad Industry Petitions Platforms For Payment Leniency As Cash Flow Dwindles
- Google pledges $340 million in Google Ads credits for SMBs
- Magna: Olympics Postponement Hits Linear TV Hard, Digital Growth Dips To Single Digits
- Social Distancing With Friends: Abhay Singhal
- MakeSpace Expanded Into Linear TV. Then COVID-19 Happened.